Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars, Strawberry, low fat is made with whole grain oats. This tear strip pack keeps you going in the right direction. Kellogg's Nutri-Grain with real fruit is also an excellent source of calcium. With real fruit and whole oats, Kellogg's Nutri-Grain has the energy you need for the whole day.
Kellogg's Nutri-Grain Strawberry Cereal Bars
Low on calories, high on nutrition, Nutri-Grain Strawberry Cereal Bars get you on track with energy in a quick and easy package. Made with a soft, golden baked crust of wheat and whole grain oats and filled with real strawberry puree, Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars offer flavor everyone will love. Not only do Strawberry Nutri-Grain Bars taste great--they are packed nine essential vitamins, eight grams of whole grains, three grams of dietary fiber, and two grams of protein--in each bar. Whether you start your day with a Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar, add it to your child's lunch box as sweet nutritious treat, or enjoy it as a mid-day snack, Strawberry Nutri-Grain Bars offer more of what your body needs to live well and help you eat better all day.
A Healthy Way to Begin the Day
Starting the day with a balanced, great-tasting breakfast can put you on the fast track to good nutrition and better overall health. While many kids and adults forget this important first meal, research has shown that a nutritious breakfast at the beginning of the day can decrease the risk of obesity, heart disease, and other nutritionally related conditions in kids and adults. Kids who eat breakfast:
- Are more alert in school, with better concentration, memory and grades
- Get more fiber, calcium, vitamins A and C, riboflavin, zinc, and iron to help build stronger bodies
- Have more energy to pursue healthy and active lifestyles
Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars help busy families on the go satisfy the nutritional requirements of breakfast in a quick and easy format that can be eaten at the table--or--as life demands, on the road.
- Start Out on the Right Foot: Studies have shown that when you make the right snack choices at the beginning of the day, you are more likely to make good snack decisions the rest of the day. Eating a Nutri-Grain Bar as a mid-morning snack provides four-times more whole grains than traditional morning snacks.
- Take Control of Your Portions: Regular snacking helps prevent over-eating at mealtime and provides children with needed energy to keep their brains and bodies going throughout the day. In fact, up to 25 percent of the average American's calories come from snacking between meals. In order to eat snacks and treats in a healthful way, it is essential to pay attention to portion size. Individually wrapped Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars provide a nutritious snack that will also satisfy your sweet tooth in one 120-calorie serving. Easy to pop into a lunchbox, a backpack or purse, Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars provide a great option for nutritious eating on the go.
- A Snack Everyone Can Agree On: Arguing with kids over the snacks they take to school is second only to arguing over bedtimes. Parents push for nutritious snacks while kids want something sweet. Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars offer the nutrition parents require with the taste that children will love--thanks to the soft, golden crust and sweet, fruit filling.
Whole Grain Goodness
More people are becoming aware of the benefits of eating whole grains. Still, most people don't get enough whole grains and up to 80 percent of us are not consuming levels of whole grains recommended by the FDA. Each Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar contains half of a serving (eight grams) of the recommended three servings or more of whole grains people need each day--in a low-calorie and low fat package. Whole grains never tasted this good!
Eaten on the run, at the table, as a snack, breakfast, or treat--Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars are a fast and versatile way to ensure that you and your family get the daily nutrition you need.
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods--a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify the cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.
The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.
With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.